HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SISU MOUTHGUARD
Clean your guard using a non-whitening toothpaste or soak in 3% hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes only. Do not use denture tablets, dish soap, or harsh cleansers. Avoid products containing alcohol. For more detailed information on how to disinfect a mouthguard, check out our blog post on how to clean a mouthguard.
– Clean your guard using a non-whitening toothpaste or mild soap.
– You can also soak in 3% hydrogen peroxide for no more than 10 minutes
– Do not use denture tablets, dish soap, or mouthwash
– Avoid products containing alcohol or harsh cleansers
– Do not wash your SISU Mouthguard in the dishwasher or expose it to extreme heat
– Carefully rinse and dry before storing your guard at room temperature
– Consider purchasing a case to keep it safe, clean, and out of reach from your pets
FOR STORAGE IN HOT WEATHER CLIMATES
– Keep out of direct sunlight
– Store your guard in water using a plastic water tight container. The water acts as an insulator against the heat.