Hand wash. Hang dry.
Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve with Open Patella
Shock Doctor Knee Compression Sleeve with Open Patella.
The Knee Compression Sleeve with Open Patella ensures comfortable protection of your knee with each wear. Breathable mesh keeps you cool, dry and flexible, while finger tabs give an easy grip pull when putting the product on or taking it off. Lycra® binding ensures a comfortable wear for any amount of time, and N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene wicks moisture while adding therapeutic warmth and healing. Helps prevent and relieve mild to moderate pain associated with Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Patella Alignment. Made of 70% SBR (synthetic rubber), 15% nylon, 10% polyester and 5% rubber. Sold piece by piece. This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
– Anatomical pre-curved compression-fit sleeve design.
– Four-way stretch spandex [elastane] mesh at back of knee for comfortable flex and ventilation.
– Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting.
– Non-slip silicone gripper pattern lining.
– Spandex [elastane] binding for comfort and long lasting wear.
– N-Tex™ air flow vented moisture-wicking neoprene.
Please read size guide and washing instructions below. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.